Top ten reasons why I am ok with having had cancer
10. Found my voice through this blog.
9. Had lots and lots of time to read.
8. Made new friends and reconnected with old ones.
7. Learned about my body from the inside out.
6. Gained a new perspective on life.
5. Learned what it really means to be victorious.
4. Learned how to “be here now.”
3. Received a second chance to live the life the way I’ve always wanted to live.
2. Had lots of time to spend with my family.
And the number one reason why I am ok with having had cancer is…
1. I lived.