- Dose-Adjusted EPOCH-Rituximab Therapy in Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma. Keiron Dunleave, MD, et al. (2013)
- NIH trial shows promising results in treating a lymphoma in young people. NCI Press Release. (2013)
- Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma (PMBL) Outcome May Be Significantly Improved by the Addition of Rituximab to Dose-Adjusted (DA)-EPOCH and Obviates the Need for Radiation: Results from a Prospective Study of 44 Patients. Kieron Dunleavy, MD, et al. (2006)
- Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma. Kerry J. Savage, MD, et al. (2006)
- Dose-adjusted EPOCH Chemotherapy for Untreated Large B-Cell Lymphomas: A Pharmacodynamic Approach With High Efficacy. Wyndham Wilson, MD, et al. (2001)
- Are there two or more people in your family who have or had lymphoma? Participate in this Harvard Study investigating genetic factors that lead to lymphoma.
- Israeli researchers discover compound to protect female cancer patients’ eggs. Evan, Dan. Haaretz. (May 16, 2013).
- Parenthood in longtime survivors after EPOCH. Meissner, Julia, MD. 54 ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition. (2012)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Co-Pay Assistance Program
- First Descents
- Camp Koru
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Primary Mediastinal Large B Cell Lymphoma Facebook page