Here’s a list of my symptoms that I believe started during my first pregnancy from April through December, 2010 and increased until diagnosis in October, 2012:
- Shoulder pain, right side.
- Neck pain and neck stiffness, right side.
- Pain in chest when sleeping on either side.
- Small purple veins on chest, right side.
- Loss of sleep, mostly due to shoulder, neck, and chest pain.
- Low energy, very sluggish, and always tired.
- Pressure in my head, especially when bending and laying down.
- Facial swelling.
- Mental fog.
- Itching. First occurred on my back then went away and returned later in lower legs.
- Dry skin patches on upper arms.